Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday Blake!

People ask if time has flown by, and as I look back over the past couple years it certainly feels like this past year has gone pretty quickly compared to the first. As more time goes by, the faster it does seem to go. I almost forget what it was like to have a baby that couldn't walk or talk or eat all by himself. It is amazing how much growing and changing has happened over the past 2 years and we couldn't be more proud of the little person we've created.

Blake,

You have become such a hilarious, smart, and charming little attention grabber in the past year (and not to mention as adorable as they come - when I'm not giving you terrible hair cuts). When I think of you, it immediately puts a smile on my face thinking of your big smile and how you put a smile on so many other people's faces. Everyone who knows and loves you can't get enough of it, and even complete strangers can't help but be drawn to you. It was almost overnight that you changed from this super shy 1 year old to an outgoing, attention seeking toddler who amazes almost everyone you meet. Most people find it hard to believe that a barely 2 year old can be so smart and talkative (you are quite the chatter box), and I couldn't be more proud of you!

I'm so excited to see how you grow and mature over the next year and how you take to becoming a big brother. I hope you will become a great role model for your baby brother and end up being good friends as you get older. Your hugs, snuggles, and "I wuv you too Mommy" will never get old, so keep them coming! Your Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you and we love you with all our hearts.

Happy birthday baby boy!

Love, Mommy


A birthday muffin for the 2-year-old.





Air... spit... whatever it takes to get those candles out.


Success!


Time to eat! (I think he was saying "I did it!")


No comments:

Post a Comment