Wednesday, January 15, 2014

We're Having Another BOY!

There didn't seem to be any unanimous votes as to whether this baby would be a boy or a girl but, if how I'm carrying is any indication, there was no question that this baby was a boy. Comparing the weekly pictures is pretty funny since they look so much like the pics of when I was pregnant with Blake. It has taken a little while to set in that the possibility of a sweet little girl is now gone, and we have lots of sports and testosterone filled activities in our future. I'm starting to get really excited for Blake that he'll have a little brother to play with and hopefully become life long friends with. (And we won't have to buy another full set of clothing, woohoo!)

We went to our appointment hoping to have a repeat of our last 20 week appointment as far as health is concerned and we were glad to have confirmation that everything (that you can tell from an ultrasound) with the baby appears healthy and normal. After getting all the measurements that the doctor needed to get, we asked him to see if he could confirm the baby's gender. It didn't take long to get the right angle and Chris and I knew right away that we had another boy.




He had his hands in front of his face so we couldn't get any good pictures with the 4D. I think the doctor was in a hurry because he was on call for a delivery so this was the only other picture that you can kinda see the baby, and this is zoomed in on his head. I can't wait to meet this little boy and see what he looks like. Now the next thing is to settle on another boy name. We didn't put too much thought into narrowing down our list this time, so we'll get it figured out eventually. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment