Goodness my appetite is in full swing, I suppose this little boy is going on a growth spurt... either that or the scale is going to read a much higher number next time I go. It seems like I can eat forever this week and I never hit the "I'm full" point. I got to meet up with my friend Jordan while she was in town visiting and her Mom took us and a bunch of girls out to eat and the food was amazing! I'm glad I got to enjoy lots of great bruschetta, hummus, and salmon without feeling the need to stop, lol. I definitely recommend the Nordstrom Bazille for a nice meal out.
Well now that I'm finally over the annoying sinus infection from Christmas, my core body temperature seems to have changed. Now I'm warmer than usual thanks to my little internal heat source. It couldn't have happened at a better time since the weather has been nice and cool lately. We've been getting cold front after cold front and the highs seem to peak in the low 70s before dropping again.
I've also entered the part of pregnancy where sleep isn't as good anymore. Aside from getting up to use the bathroom each night, I just have a generally hard time getting comfortable to sleep since my side keeps falling asleep. To add to it, baby boy has been getting stronger and I can feel him kicking around in there and sometimes it's enough to keep me from being able to fall asleep. I can only imagine that it will get worse, haha. The kicks are always reassuring but not quite as fun when it's 4am and you'd like some sleep. =)
I don't have a comparison pic this week since this is the one week I missed when we were in Tennessee for Kelly and Kevin's wedding.
Week 22:
I'm feeling much more like myself this week and forget I'm pregnant a lot of the time as I'm chasing Blake around and helping him with everything he needs. I've started going to bed a little earlier which helps give me a little more energy during the day, even though it is just as hard to wake up in the mornings. Even if I can't really fall asleep until normal bedtime, it's nice to have some downtime to just rest since my belly seems really heavy by the end of the day.
One new thing I've been dealing with this pregnancy that I didn't have when I was pregnant with Blake is eczema. I developed a patch on my right hand right after I got pregnant this time and it has grown and shrunk and gone through super itchy phases. I tried to cure it with a little cortizone but it just came back, so I've just been keeping oatmeal lotion on it which at least keeps the itch under control. I sure hope it goes away after the baby is born.
No comments:
Post a Comment