Thursday, September 29, 2011

Week 16

This week I thought I felt a little movement in my belly but it only happened one day so it could have been little gas bubbles. It seemed different than any other bubbles I've felt so I guess I'll have to wait until I feel more to know for sure. The beginning of the week I was having little pains that I thought were baby kicks, but I'm pretty sure they were round ligament pains as my uterus is growing. Those aren't as fun.

I also picked up a little flu bug or something this week so I haven't felt too great. Lots of dizziness and headaches. It seems like there are a lot of things going around so hopefully I'm able to fight this off quickly. Sadly, this is going to be a busy weekend so there won't be a lot of time to relax.

Next week will be the next doctor's appointment so hopefully we'll hear a strong heartbeat on the Doppler finally. If not, I always enjoy seeing the little one wiggling around on the ultrasound. Everyone is so anxious about finding out if we're having a boy or girl so it's making me even more anxious!

1 comment:

  1. I looked for this on Thursday, I think you back posted cuz I didn't see it!!!

    Yeah, everyone got that bug - Kalia and Chris included!! No fun :-(. You're actually starting to look pregnant, I love it!! Your belly is going more all around roundish instead of just the lower belly part - yay!!!

    I'm excited for the boy or girl too! You're the last one I have to find out for - Steph just found out on Thursday that she's having a girl!

    Hope you had fun last weekend!! xo!

    ReplyDelete