After over 10 years of having my belly button ring, I finally decided this was the week it needed to come out. I ended up snagging it on a few things so it was time to take it out for a while. I hear that my belly button might poke out at some point anyway, so might as well get ready for that now.
We aren't really getting much closer to getting the nursery started. It seems like one house problem leads to another and our to-do list is longer than when we started. Hopefully in the next couple weeks we'll be able to clear out the future nursery to start getting things ready in there. At least we have a paint color in there that should work whether we have a boy or a girl so painting the walls can be taken off the to-do list.
I hear that you can start feeling the baby move between weeks 16-20 so I've been trying really hard to focus on it in the mornings, but so far I haven't had much luck. There were a couple muscle spasm feelings that I thought might have been a leg poking out but who knows.
I'm starting to see a little bit of a belly!! Yay!
ReplyDeleteWe were at least another 5 or 6 weeks past where you are before we got the nursery started - and I'm pretty sure you guys aren't building EVERYTHING to go IN the nursery, so I think you're fine!