Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Blake - 2 Year Photo Shoot

I still love this idea that Maggie gave me last year for doing yearly pictures for the boys. Last year we took pictures of Blake with 1 balloon for his 1 year photo shoot, so this year we got 2 balloons for him. I was pleasantly surprised with how well he cooperated for pictures, I'm so proud of him! He would pose for a minute then request his chain saw toy to play with while we walked to the next location. Then once we got there he'd put the toy in my purse and pose with the balloons for another minute. He was even excited about getting to dress "like Daddy" with jeans and a collared shirt which is new since he normally throws a fit when I put him in anything other than cotton pants and a t-shirt. He's also starting to get used to having a camera in his face and embracing it, which is good, since I don't plan on stopping... ever. =)

Happy 2nd birthday Blake, again!









No comments:

Post a Comment