Week 13:
The morning sickness continued to fade this week which was wonderful. Most days it was worse before bed. It seems like food had some kind of connection to how I felt and if I kept my belly full it also made my headaches less intense. My night time routine consists of eating a snack (usually an apple and sometimes a small peanut butter sandwich on toast) and my chocolate almond milk to wash away the icky flavor of my gummy vitamins.
Week 14:
I've started feeling much better except for the headaches that can last all day and my exhaustion is letting up a bit which is great since I can get a few things done during Blake's nap time. He normally falls asleep on the way home from our activity and after I put him down, I'll eat lunch and try and get something done before he wakes up. His little less-than-1.5 hour naps aren't enough time to get much done though.
Oh the congestion... I still think this nasal congestion is the weirdest pregnancy symptom. I sleep on my side at night and have to flip once or twice so my side doesn't fall asleep for too long. When I move to the new side I have to wait a minute or so for the congestion to move out of the way so I can breathe out of the new nostril and poor Chris has to endure the nose blowing each time.
No comments:
Post a Comment