The kicks have continued pretty consistently this week, which is fun to feel during the day... not so much when I'm trying to fall asleep. I mostly notice it when I'm sitting or lying on my back. It has me so curious which position this little baby is in. Sometimes the kicks feel so big like its the head pushing against me.
I feel like I'm back in middle school with the zits that have been popping up lately too. Part of it is due to the fact that my body doesn't handle DHA well, and my back has been breaking out from the extra oil that my body doesn't know what to do with. In addition, my face has been getting these welt/blemish things that aren't like regular zits. They're zits meaner older cousin that are really deep and painful and you can't pop them. It seems like as soon as one goes away, another one pops up in another spot.
Sleeping is something I've never had much trouble with, but pregnancy definitely makes it different. Since the beginning of this pregnancy journey, I've had to wake up once a night pretty consistently to make a trip to the bathroom. It's almost always sometime between midnight and 2pm, which works out because that is a good halfway point to rotate and sleep on my other side for the rest of the night. As my belly grows, the side that I'm sleeping on has been falling asleep a little more often too.
The nursery saga continues as we try to find out a way to salvage part of the flooring in the office but get rid of the mold smell that we have uncovered. We've been waiting to get all the furniture moved into the office so we can start setting up the nursery, but it looks like we might just have to create a staging area in the dining room so we can just get the nursery started. The crib and dresser are now sitting in big boxes in the hallway, waiting to be put together. I love putting together furniture so I'm looking forward to that project! Although its harder than normal since my ab muscles have been displaced and I'm not as strong as I think I am anymore.
One week until we find out if we're having a boy or girl... can't wait!!
Awwww! Omg you are adorable!!!
ReplyDelete