Easter Bunny sandwich for Easter.
The Easter Bunny came and left the boys a scavenger hunt. They completed it and found their baskets!
Family game night after our Easter dinner. The boys do really well with SkipBo!
We had so much rain that the retention ditch filled with more water than I've ever seen since we've lived here.
In the 70s one day, and snow the next. #typicalOhio
This is the first time I've ever made it to 100 days in a row of Candy Crush Saga.
Blake's first day of tee-ball practice. They are so cute!
Brett and I waiting in car line before he went to school.
One of Brett's many toy "stashes".
I saw this online and found it way too familiar.
Lots of kite flying weather this month. There were a lot of days with 20+ mps winds.
Making it rain with all the play money.
Brett wanted to make a "Superstar" poster like Blake made when he was 4. At first he wanted it to be a little different than Blake's but in the end it looked pretty similar but with a LOT more stickers.
Waiting impatiently for spring to arrive.
Brett's special dog house with lots of spikes to keep bad guys out.
Beckett came over to our house for a playdate after school and the boys were so stinkin' excited!
And one more round of snow on April 16th!!
It was quite chilly for Brett's first day of tee-ball. Good thing his shirt was big enough to fit his puffy jacket underneath.
A bunch of 3 and 4 year olds trying to learn how to play tee-ball. It was like herding cats.
First park day of the year, finally!
The only time the boys play nicely is when they're doing some sort of video game together.
Another playdate day with Beckett. This time we went to the park first for some running around and a picnic.
Good thing Beckett is very practiced in the art of selfies.
Then back home for cars, cars, and more cars.
Library program on "Fantastic Frogs".
First beautiful spring day, and first visit to the Root Beer Stand this season (and it was Chris's birthday!).
The boys decided to pick up trash in the neighborhood for Earth Day. Blake is such a caring boy, and even though it was yucky, I was proud of him for doing what he could to help our Earth.
The trees in bloom have been incredibly beautiful. I'm not sure if they were more pretty than normal or if this is the first time I've ever actually noticed, but I'm much more aware of plants and trees since we started our garden last year. I've always loved trees, but now have a new appreciation for them.
Brett hasn't been getting enough nap time lately, so when he wants to snuggle and squeeze his sweet little hand in mine, I gladly ignore all my chores for a few more minutes.
We decided to attempt to plant some bulbs in our garden this year. I'm pretty sure they didn't get them deep enough, but they had fun so I guess we'll see.
Blake had a Kindergarten music program about community helpers and he wanted to be a police officer (shout out to Uncle Mike!).
There were firefighters, police officers, nurses, and one trash collector (bright orange, front row). To find Blake, start with the trash collector, go two to the left, then up one row.
We're working on cleaning up our messes.
Blake's first tee-ball game.
I got to go out for girls' night with my dance friends.
Blake put Mimi and Papa to work with sidewalk chalk.
Then we had a lovely day out at the park.
These boys are so loved.
Before their journey back to Tennessee, Mimi and Papa surprised Blake at lunch!
Blake sandwich!
Brett showing Papa how to play the Lego Marvel Superhero game.










































No comments:
Post a Comment