It is crazy how much you have grown over the past year. Being in all day Kindergarten has really helped develop your independence and confidence. You are such a kind soul and I'm so grateful for your "rule-following" nature. You like to stay inside the lines and you are as friendly as they come. You are willing to start up a conversation with anyone that might pass by when we're out in our front yard, or when you're getting in or out of the car in car line at school. It has been such a pleasure getting to see you become more confident in so many ways. You are a friend to everyone and are way more patient with your brother than even I can believe sometimes.
I know Kindergarten must've been hard for you since you already knew just about everything academically that you encountered there, but there are many other things that you learned that you probably don't even realize. You made some of your first friends and it was wonderful to hear you talk about them at home. I hope you continue to spread your wings and make more new friends in this upcoming year as well.
You tried a couple organized sports this year for the first time, and while you might not have liked them much, we're so proud of you for giving them a try. Hopefully we'll eventually settle on some extracurricular activities that will demand your attention and excite you in the near future.
We love you more than words, sweet boy. Happy 6th trip around the sun!
Love, Mommy and Daddy
And just like that, our first balloon collage is complete!
Our last balloon pictures for Blake, because if we added anymore it would be hard to know how many there were. He decided to go with purple this year even after I tried to convince him that it wasn't a "boy" color but I'm really glad he stuck with it because we ended up with every color of the rainbow!
Such a sweet heart!

No comments:
Post a Comment