- went to bed most nights between 7-7:30PM again and every night we pretty much held our breath hoping that he slept through the night. There have been a couple nights over the past few weeks where he woke up crying and we don't know why. He also seems to move around a lot when the air turns on, so we started keeping the house a little warmer so it wouldn't come on as often and he seemed to do well and even sleep a little later.
- started screaming louder than the past couple weeks. I'm not sure if he does it when he's upset or if he's still just exploring the new reaches of his vocal range. He likes to do it after eating dinner in the kitchen right before Daddy gets home. A couple times Chris said it sounded like we were torturing him so hopefully the neighbors don't call the police on us.
- learned to say ma-ma thanks to Mimi. =) He has been moving his mouth in the ma-ma motion without sound a lot more than he does it with sound. He woke up crying one night this week and he was sobbing ma-ma-ma-ma. It was so sad but I couldn't help but laugh since it's the first real word/sound I've heard him say.
- has been getting much better at rolling and moving around on the floor. He'll go from one end of the living room to the other grabbing and dropping toys along the way. He still hasn't figured out how to get on his knees to start crawling.
- was found doing some tummy time in his crib all by himself one morning this week. Daddy walked in to get him after hearing some fussing and he had rolled onto his belly for the first time in the crib.
- seems to be getting more independent since he wants to push you away when you're holding him. He is getting really strong and it's hard to keep hold of him sometimes!
- ate more of the same type of fruits and veggies except he did try an apple/apricot mixture that he liked as much as any other food he's tried.
Week 32 Pics:
Pictures are getting more difficult since he wants to move around so quickly once I set him down.
This toy is fun but the laptop has a light blinking over there.
Ok you have my attention but I'm not going to smile.
I'll talk to you though.
I'm going to figure out how to get these apart.
It's going to take a lot of concentration though.
Excuse me mom, but can't you see I'm busy rolling over here?
Drool monster.
Having fun in the cart at the grocery store.
Good thing it has a safety belt since there are so many fun things to reach for.
Videos:
Rolling.
Screeching.
No comments:
Post a Comment