- started waking up at least once each night. He's moving backward in his sleep progression. The last few nights it is between 9:30-10PM and it's random if he'll be able to go back in his crib or if he'll start fussing as soon as you try. Sadly, the other option is for him to sleep on you and that makes for a long night. After all his crying, his nose is all congested and then he can't go to sleep because of that. =( Hopefully we can get him on a good schedule soon.
- continues to teeth like crazy. He's been a super drool monster and wants to chew on anything he sees. I was with him on the floor one day and his toy was out of arms reach so he looked over, saw my knee, and decided to try and chew on that.
- is really loving bath time. He gets crazy with his splashing and gets water everywhere. His ducky is also a favorite chew toy (I feel like I'm talking about a dog with the chew toys - sorry Blake).
- has started with separation anxiety. When I get home from work I typically run into the kitchen to put the pumped milk in the fridge and then run to the bathroom before picking him up. Once he sees me come in and then leave the room he starts crying. =(
- started trying to clap his hands. His fingers are still a little curled but he is getting the motion down. He even tries to say "yay". It sounds more like "eyyyyyyyyy".
- is throwing things. He started throwing his cloth books and toys. He doesn't just drop things on the floor anymore, he's been tossing them over his shoulder.
- started being interested in toys instead of just the tags. He used to only be interested in grabbing at the tags of toys since they were the easiest to get a hold of. Now he actually inspects them to see if it'll be a good toy to chew on. He loves the nose of his elephant toy, his rubber ducky, and the interlocking letters the best to teeth on.
- became a lot more interested in books. His Mimi reads him lots of books during the day and now he wants to read them to himself. He likes to lie on the floor and read one, sometimes he'll even talk out loud. Then he'll roll around on the floor and grab another one and start reading it. This goes on for a while. I even put all his toys in a bin along with his books, and he picked out all the books first to play with.
Week 33 Pics:
Sitting at the table while Daddy finishes dinner.
Blake is getting really strong and wants to push away from you while you're holding him.
The small books are perfect for reading while lounging on the floor.
They're just as interesting upside down.
First book out of the box is one of our favorites, the book of opposites!
Continuing to pick out only the books.
What I really want is the tag attached to the bottom of the box.
I guess I'll have to settle for one of these toys instead.
Fun with Mimi.
Video:
Laughing with Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment