Thursday, November 11, 2021

September {2021} Cell Phone Pics

 

Sunflowers finally blooming in September.



The sunflowers weren't quite as big this year. It took so long to get them started, that I guess they weren't able to get as big.


This year compared to last.


Out enjoying one of the many beautiful parks around the Cincinnati area, Winton Woods.


I got to meet up with my brother Michael when he was up in Columbus for drill (with the West Virginia National Guard). He took a couple hours off to meet me for lunch. I've been really wanting to try Pho for a while so we found a little hole-in-the-wall Vietnamese place and it was wonderful! So glad that I got to see my bro finally. It had been since June of 2019 since I saw him last (with a deployment and pandemic being the main reasons it had been so long).



I tried to make it on my own the next week, but couldn't find any bean sprouts in the stores. It was still pretty good.


September 17th, Brett lost his first tooth!


Brett wanted to get together for a playdate with one of his friends from school. It was much warmer than expected but they had such a great time, they didn't want to go home!




A bunch of our garden peppers being ripe, meant it was fajita night. I was so proud that I didn't have to buy peppers at the store all summer, and we eat them a lot!


Brett helping me check if we could fit some giant patio furniture boxes into the Prius. We found a swing, and an 11-ft cantilever umbrella on clearance and the guy that helped us get them was absolutely shocked that they fit in our little car, lol.


All assembled, as our first piece of patio furniture ever.


The boys enjoying being outside with me, woohoo!


Blake all ready for hat day at school. This was his hat from his dance performance a couple years ago.


This sunflower was huge, but I'm not sure if it was as big as the one last year so I had to hold it up and compare it to my head just to check, haha.






No comments:

Post a Comment