Decided to roast our own sunflower seeds this year, from our garden harvest. They were pretty good, but honestly too small it make eating them worth the effort. I've always wanted to try making them, but this will be a one time things.
Finally got the last bedroom ceiling fan replaced as we get ready for Blake to move into his own room.
The squirrels are working on their harvest and making a huge mess of the trees in the backyard.
Happy birthday Rav, 120,000 miles!
We got a part for the Prius so we can change it out ourselves and save a bunch of money over having the mechanic do it. After a bunch of trips to the dealer to get it figured out, it was determined that it needed a new mass airflow sensor. It is one of the more simple replacements so hopefully that check engine light won't come on again.
Brett loves Pokemon so I was really excited to find this fabric one day so he could have a couple unique masks for school.
Brett's costume inspiration. We couldn't find one online for a reasonable price, so I made one instead. We were so happy with how it turned out!
The boys at HallZOOween at the zoo. We got a zoo membership again so we can go and enjoy the animals and all the holiday celebrations again.
One day I just looked at the boys' jacket area and thought to myself, I'll just grab a photo of all the masks hanging here, because hopefully one day we won't have to wear them anymore.
I got to go with Brett on his field trip to Caesar's Creek State Park.
A photo at the same place I got one with Blake 2 years ago.
Eating lunch at the picnic area.
The whole group before we headed over to search for fossils.
Brett found some cool fossils and got to bring a bunch home!
On calm mornings in the fall we can sometimes see hot air balloons on the horizon.
I did my first faucet replacement including supply lines, and I'm relieved to say that it went well!
Blake did such a great job carving his own pumpkin this year!
Brett was Ash Ketchum (Pokemon trainer), I was Pikachu, and Blake was the grim reaper. His facemask was crazy, everyone asked him if he could see, and surprisingly the material was easier to see out than in. Once it got dark enough it did make it really hard to see though.
Ash and his Pikachu.
Mimi joined us for Halloween this year too. <3
Our pumpkins were a little different this year. Brett painted his like some sort of Pokeball and Blake started out with a jack-o-lantern! I did the 2 on top; Brett wanted one to be Gengar (a Pokemon).
And our yearly pumpkin seeds, yum!
























No comments:
Post a Comment