Thursday, November 11, 2021

August {2021} Cell Phone Pics

 Cherry tomatoes from the garden are just the best.


Playing scrabble and learning how to use an "old school" dictionary.


First day of school!



I think this was our last pool day of the season. We had the place to ourselves since the thunderstorms were circling. 



Blake's teachers really have some fun things they do to welcome kids back to school.


Brett at ninja warrior class. He has gotten so strong and can climb up the rope really fast. IT was so quick I couldn't get my camera out in time and he'd already gotten most of the way down before my phone could take the pic.



Lots of beautiful golden tomatoes this year!


It certainly gets hot here in the summers.


I love caprese salad in the summer.


We got a keyboard since Blake was interested in learning how to play the piano. I've always wanted to learn too, so we're doing it together. We started with some music reading books, and now we're working our way through some beginner how to play books. I'll post some videos of Blake soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment