Sunday, May 9, 2021

April {2021} Cell Phone Pics

 We dyed an 18 pack of eggs this year, which was probably too much, but they sure turned out lovely!




Since no one was able to do class pictures this year, I asked Blake's teacher to help me get a quick pic of each of the kids in their class without a mask so I could make a collage for everyone to enjoy. I love how it turned out! Thanks to our friend Abby for the idea! I'm so glad Blake will have this to remember his classmates from the second half of the school year. He has had such a wonderful few months, made so many new friends, and he doesn't want school to ever end.


All the pretty trees/bushes blooming for spring.

I was so excited to get my first Covid vaccine after having to wait a week because Brett brought home a sickness from school a few days before I was scheduled to get it initially.

Silly, googly-eyed Brett.


The boys planted the seeds that they got for Easter this year, and they're starting to grow.


I finally made something good in the Instant Pot! It was amazing, but now I can't remember what cut of beef it was.


I found some really cool fabric and made myself and the boys new masks with it.


These are Brett's.


I pass this tree all the time and it reminds me of a Dr. Seuss tree but it was hard to get a good picture of it.


Chris got snow for his birthday this year... not your average weather for April 21. There were a ton of plants and trees blooming and the snow was too heavy for a few and there were quite a few broken branches because of the weight.


The boys made new paintings of their names to hang on the wall. I forgot to take final pics of the artwork because of the mess that had to be cleaned up. I'll take one soon.



Brett flying a kite at the park, as Chris and I tried desperately to keep it away from all the people walking by.


I went back to Wilmington 3 weeks later for my second vaccine. Apparently they had run out of beige band-aids, so I got Strawberry Shortcake... and no it wasn't scratch and sniff... I tried.


They have the main weather service for our area there.


And I saw this old mural on my drive. It's hard to read but says "Coca Cola - Relieves Fatigue". I just thought it was funny.


Blake was the "Unique of the Week" at school and they got to learn about him and his teacher made a word collage with all the positive adjectives his classmates described him with.


These are the things he shared on his poster.


No comments:

Post a Comment