Sunday, September 6, 2020

July {2020} Cell Phone Pics

The sunflowers and pumpkin plants getting bigger with the protection of a little fence.


Blake made some honey wheat bread and it was delicious!


Cherry tomato plants getting lots of fruit.



Golden jubilees too.


Panoramic of the container garden.



While we worked on repairs from our laundry room mess, I had to wash a few things by hand. I appreciate my washing machine even more now.


Blake learned a new skill!


The first peppers starting to grow.


One of many pool days.


Such a weird time we're living in right now.


Their finally ripening!


So many cucumbers!


I tried making my own pickles, but sadly they weren't good.


Feeling cute in my mask, lol.


I canned some of the homemade pickles but couldn't eat them all. They just weren't good enough.


Family pool day with the pool to ourselves.


One of the sunflowers was different than the others, and it had a TON of flowers sprout.


Cucumber plant.


I helped Blake make floor plans for his dream house.



The sunflowers and pumpkins.


Finally got the puzzles back out.


Got the transformer replaced that serves our house and a few of our neighbors since we were overloading it... we are thinking because everyone is spending more time at home for Covid.



Brett reading to earn more screen time.


I was surprised with how many families decided to do remote learning for the first semester.


My new Facebook profile pic.


The boys joined me in the bathroom while I was installing a new faucet. They kept busy making one of the Home Depot kits that we picked up.


They made their own lockers.


This is one of the coolest puzzles I've done. It's a 2000 piece puzzle of a bunch of the world's famous landmarks.


No comments:

Post a Comment