Wednesday, July 22, 2020

June {2020} Cell Phone Pics

I decided to plant our sunflowers in the ground this year so we wouldn't have to worry about them blowing over in a pot like we always do (since they're so top heavy and winds really get crazy around here). 


We planted them in the ground and then one of those storms came so I had to pause before adding a fence, but the darn rabbits came so fast and had a nice meal.


Trying out the water table as an alternative to the pool that we've been going to every other day.


Ice pop time for a sugary pick-me-up.


Trying out our face masks.


Silly boys!


We had our tree pushed back up by our landscaping team so hopefully it'll stay healthy.



Blake teaching Brett how to code in Scratch.


Brett is my puzzle buddy, and he was finishing up with underwater puzzle.


And finally ready for the photo op.


Then our washing machine drain hose popped out of the drain pipe and flooded our 1st floor laundry room. Luckily our basement is unfinished because there ended up being quite a bit of water down there...


The sunflowers survived (except for the one that was completely eaten) and I planted some pumpkin seeds to keep them company.


First garden harvest... yummy squash!


All the rain was great for everything except the bell pepper plant (second from right). It stopped growing so I got another one to keep it company.


Golden Tomatoes


Cherry Tomatoes


Squash and Cucumbers


Cherry Tomatoes


I got Brett a couple 100 piece Pokemon puzzles and he did them so quickly!


Cucumber harvest! We've been getting so many!


Chris teaching Blake how to code in Python.


One of many pool days this summer. 


By the end of the month, the sunflowers and pumpkins were starting to really take off.


A rare glimpse of sweet Brett.


No comments:

Post a Comment