We've been trying to limit our exposure out in public because of the pandemic so I've been trying to only grocery shop every other week. We don't have another fridge, so we get ours pretty packed up after going to the store.
My sweet Blake.
We finally painted the powder room downstairs. It's a nice warm neutral (Agreeable Gray by Sherwin Williams) and it's satin sheen so the walls should be protected from any wetness that gets on them.
The watermelons have been so good!
Brett made a campfire and invited some friends.
Happy 6th birthday Brett! His teacher was so thoughtful to mail us a package with a birthday crown (that he would've gotten if they'd been in school).
On his Google Meet with his class.
Brett got an official tent for his birthday, since the kids always seem to want to make blanket forts. They both love it!
Brett chose a "moon ball" for his birthday cake. (Pokemon in case you were wondering.)
Organizing his Pokemon cards in his new binder.
The Mason birthday bus came by for a visit and sang happy birthday to Brett. It was so sweet, but sadly it was raining so he didn't want to be out there for long.
The new punching bag to get out his aggression.
I finally got to start my garden!
Blake has really taken an interest in cooking so he wants to help with dinner most nights.
I think he was working on a hamburger here.
And cutting up some mushrooms for a dish he found a recipe for.
Brett's favorite game of the week: Trouble.
First and last day of school comparisons. I ended up giving them haircuts after this since it was getting so long and out of control. The haircut places were closed so I did my best to learn how to trim them up.
My little container garden.
























No comments:
Post a Comment