PJ day at school.
Finally found some curtains for the other front room (or the "nerf gun room" as it's called around here).
I got Blake a Pokemon puzzle for his birthday, knowing that I would do the majority of it, but both boys ended up helping more than I thought!
Living room fort.
The crazy hoarding shopping that was going on up here. Hardly any toilet paper on March 12.
And the tissues were all cleaned out as well.
The night that school was cancelled was a crazy night because everyone decided to run to the grocery store and stock up on everything they could find. The line took 45 minutes to get through... not fun with 2 tired boys in tow.
A couple days later, Target was cleared out of toilet paper too. I've never seen anything quite like it.
No noodles.
After a few days of the crazy, we decided to head out to a park before they closed down all the playgrounds.
Brett just before he fell flat on his back.
Why can't they be like this more often?
Trying to get some sort of school routine set up once the stay-at-home order was given.
Homemade potato soup with my new immersion blender was really good!
Once we finished the puzzle, we used a puzzle presto type product to stick it together. It's basically a giant sticker that goes on the back and holds the pieces together. It seems to work really well and you don't have to deal with the smelly Mod Podge.
Brett's K'nex creation.
Finally got a real bed for the guest bedroom. I was able to get the box home in my car, and bring the pieces upstairs a little at a time until it was all put together. It looks so nice! We also got a mattress for it, but I forgot to take a picture of it all together.
Our attempt at a daily learning schedule before the schools started providing daily "remote learning experiences".
We've had a few really nice days to get out and walk/scooter around the neighborhood.
These boys sure do like togetherness.
Kinetic sand table.
Brett building a little robot.
And the finished product.
Leaving notes/pictures for the neighbors to enjoy as they walk by.
Brett challenged me to draw this Pokemon. I was pretty proud of it. I think it's name is Tangela.
All the pretty blooms!
The boys working on school, while I work on a puzzle.
Our "classroom".
I had the boys make these pencil holders because we had so many writing utensils rolling all over the table.





























No comments:
Post a Comment