Saturday, May 2, 2020

April {2020} Cell Phone Pics

Brett with his second robot creation.


Blake getting to have a group meeting with his teacher and classmates.


Another puzzle finished. 


Brett built a catapult. 



I let the boys choose their math lessons when we started homeschool, and Blake wanted to learn order of operations. He was so proud to solve this one.


My first attempt at making a fabric face mask.


This one has a pocket for additional filters.


We had a crazy front come through and it brought the most incredible lightning show with it. Oh and it was a hail storm as well. Luckily it didn't appear to have caused any damage.


Once the word got out that people should start making fabric face coverings, the fabric started disappearing off the shelves. I was able to find only a couple pre-cut packs of fabric, so I made a few after finding a pretty good pattern on YouTube.



We tried to dye eggs on the back patio, but the wind started blowing too hard and we had to relocate to the garage.


The boys really made some nice colors this year!



We had a good time playing a knock-off version of "Head Bands".


Another angle of our "classroom".


It was getting too hard to keep up with all the boy's virtual meetings so I had to create a calendar to keep near all the school stuff.


The click-list line at Kroger was insane... no less than 20 cars.


I attempted to make a shield from Zelda with mini perler beads. I'm pretty proud of how it turned out.


The boys made some art for someone that Mimi knows that is in assisted living and can't have visitors. The first 2 are by Blake, the second 2 by Brett, and the last is mine.






We keep the date on our "white board" each day, and Brett drew a picture of him and Blake I think.


Blake decided he wanted to learn to cook, so one day he made a hot dog on a pan and some scrambled eggs.


One more tooth down! That brings the total to 5.


For Earth Day, the boys decided to ride around the neighborhood and collect trash.


He looked so adorable in this hat, but then he had to strike a goofy pose for this picture.


Some sort of experiment the boys wanted to try. Lots of yarn, a pulley, and a heavy tractor.


My dance girls all got together in a driveway one night because we missed each other too much, and it was amazing to see everyone (even though I didn't get out of my chair to take a picture of everyone, woops).


Oatmeal cookies for national oatmeal cookie day.


No comments:

Post a Comment