Monday, March 2, 2020

January and February {2020} Cell Phone Pics

These cute boys getting along.


I got my haircut after a good 6 months!


My first puzzle completed in a long time. This one was rough because the pieces were basically all the same size and shape, and fit anywhere.


We had a few unseasonably warm days to get outside and enjoy the sun... and Brett has been picking out his outfits lately. I love that he just picks whatever he's in the mood for.


Our super large Pokeball art in preparation for Blake's birthday party.


Brett working hard on some Valentine's art.


We had to join in on the broom balancing challenge.


I made heart hair for Brett's Valentine party at school.


He was so excited to have me there, and I was so grateful for all his snuggles! This is his super hero pop craft.


And the bag that he decorated.


Love this sweet boy!


A couple group pics of his class.



Another finished puzzle.


Brett made this at school and I thought it was so beautiful.


I never ate rotkhol growing up, but now that my tastebuds have matured, I can't get enough!


On a school snowday, we decided to set up a Pokemon shop with all the perler bead creations.



Brett had a school assignment that was a Life Timeline, and these are the events that we/he came up with. The last event is that he likes to play with magnatiles, not machetes like I keep seeing.


Blake went to his good friend, William's, birthday party and they had a cartoonist draw everyone a portrait.


The Game Truck is always a fun party idea.


So glad Mimi could be here to help celebrate Blake's 8th birthday!


A Brett creation.


No comments:

Post a Comment