Brett got to celebrate his birthday at school on May 1. There were a lot of end of May birthdays after school was over so they each got their own day before school ended. Brett spent a long while deciding on what to pick from the birthday box.
After he settled on this, he ended up going back for something else. It took about 20 minutes.
The boys both brought home sunflower plants that they grew from seed.
Blake got to go to his first game truck birthday party and it was so fun.
These boys were in video game heaven.
My Mother's Day plants. Brett painted his pot for me and Blake made his in art and planted basil seeds in it.
Brett worked hard on his birthday party decorations.
It must've been the month of birthday parties. This was the art activity the boys did at their friend Bridget's birthday party. Squirt guns + paint = splatter painting.
Blake's Mother's Day notes to me were the best.
For Mother's Day I finally got some veggie plants. This year I'm only growing golden tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, and zucchini and yellow squash.
I'm sure Brett grew this year, but the dirt must've been packed down more at the end of the year.
The boys finished splatter art pieces. So cool! Bridget's mom printed out Ironman for Blake, and The Flash for Brett.
Brett with his amazing teachers; Miss Cheryl and Miss Amy. I will miss them so much!
This was a poster about all the moms in Brett's class.
Preschool graduation.
Testing out the Nintendo Switch.
Blake's end of the year party. I was so glad I got to be there with him, but his tooth was about to fall out and started bleeding, so he didn't have the best time.
Class photo.
That tooth finally fell out at dinner that night.
Brett got the game Labyrinth for his birthday and he loves it (as long as only 2 people are playing).
Brett loves to fall asleep with me right next to him, and he has to be touching me.
This is how I've been cutting Blake's sandwiches for lunch since he doesn't have very many front teeth these days.
Blake and his sweet friend Bridget.
So many Minecraft things with Perler beads.
Finally tried a natural weed killer and it actually works quite well. I scaled down a recipe that called for 1 gallon white vinegar, 2 cups table salt, and 1 Tbsp dawn dishwashing liquid.
The temperatures went from cold to hot very quickly.






































No comments:
Post a Comment