Friday, August 5, 2016

July {2016} Cell Phone Pics

Family bowling day since we are part of a kids bowl free program. It was Brett's first real time bowling and he wanted to do everything that Blake did including carrying his slippery bowling ball.


This boy and his stuffed animal obsession.


A painting that Blake made. So cute!


One of the many crepe myrtles in bloom around our neighborhood.


Tree #5 before I painted leaves on it.


And after leaves.


Blake with the first book he ever read, before returning it to the library.


And some computer time at the library. Brett was learning about letters and Blake was making some work of art.


The clouds as we left the library to have our picnic.


We finally got a new train set!


Brett and those animals again.


I'm not entirely sure what is going on here.


Tree #6 that didn't get posted on facebook because I was disappointed at how the leaves turned out (no contrast to the background).


The amazing storm that produced the beautiful lightning pictures that I got at night.


Brett's typical sleep setup with all the animals of course.


My storm chasing partner.


Brett spends most of his time under the canopy at the beach.


Blake being a little fish at the beach with Mimi.


My best game of dish jenga.


Brett with his fingers in the blanket, as all Harvey boys like to do.


Craft time at the library.


Tree #7 before the leaves.


And after.


No comments:

Post a Comment