I finally got a haircut this year, yay! So much lighter for the summer.
I finally cleaned the patio and boy did it need it. The far side was clean and the closer side was in progress.
Mother's Day tea, Cinco de Mayo style at Blake's school.
These are tiles that each kid made, lol.
Our place settings.
Blake and his classmates getting ready to sing some songs for all the mothers.
My pretty Mother's Day rose.
I found this adorable toddler at the store. I hope he's as well behaved as the packaging claims.
You know you have young kids in the house when you have to check inside your shoes before you put them on.
Impromptu beach visit.
And then we had a picnic overlooking state road 60. Sounds boring, right? Well, the boys were in heaven with all the trucks and motorcycles and the bike trail was also right there so we saw lots of bikes and roller bladers etc.
Trying to get Brett to eat...
Sleeping baby snuggles.
Brett loves his new scissors. They're so cool! They're safety scissors and they have a little spring that opens them back up after you close them for each cut.
Brett playing some kindle and looking adorable.
Rock cleaning station.
Brett at 1 and 2 years. I'm so in love with this idea! So fortunate to be able to capture so many memories of these boys.
Blake's amazing teachers (Mrs. Rogers and Mrs. Robertson)! I took a ton of pics and this was the best we ended up with.
The thank you gifts presented to Blake's teachers at the end of school.
And the cookie cake.
I can't get enough of these comparison photos. Blake's first and last day of 3 year old preschool.
Somehow this boy turned into a fish overnight and now he loves the water! I'm so proud of him!
Blake brought some art to keep busy while I helped Brett with his MyGym class. He made some of the best art I've ever seen him make!
I tried to get Blake in the middle so it would look like our shirt colors were in order but Brett would have none of it. He HAS to be in the middle every time.

























No comments:
Post a Comment