Brett,
These last two years have been full since you came into our lives. Full of smiles, full of giggles, full of snuggles, and full of sleep deprived nights. You have made our family complete and you are so loved. Your bigger than life personality can win over anyone and your eyes and smile make everyone swoon.
You are such a great little brother to Blake (when you aren't fighting him for a toy). You are are a together person just like him and you guys are such sweet snuggle partners. You challenge him to figure out how to compromise when you can't help but want everything he has (because you want to be just like him). And when your strength is more than you realize, you are a genuinely compassionate soul and make sure to give him a great big gentle hug and say I'm sorry. You're always the first one to make sure someone else is ok and you'd rather comfort them than let them comfort themselves. Seeing you give unprompted hugs is the sweetest thing ever!
You definitely have a stubborn streak as well, and I hope your stubborn personality will take you far in life. I hope you never lose your persistence while learning. It's so enjoyable to watch you work so hard at figuring out problems or puzzles and then hear the big sigh of relief after you accomplish something. You're an amazing boy, Brett, and I hope you know how proud of you we are. I can't believe you start school next fall but I'm excited to see you gain new friends and admirers. It will be very quiet around the house without you but I know it will be good for everyone.
Your Daddy and I love you SO MUCH!
Happy birthday my sweet little boy.
Love, Mommy
Happy birthday my sweet little boy.
Love, Mommy
Had to get one of the famous "cheese smiles".
No comments:
Post a Comment