My latest tree painting. =)
It matches our living room really well and I just love it!
Sunday funday?
Double double-yolks. I ended up getting the same thing the next day to bring the total to 5 eggs out of that dozen! It was the craziest thing ever!
Checking out the lobsters at Publix.
Ta-da! Just finished a 12 piece puzzle by himself. That would be the first of many many times.
Climbing around at the playground.
Brett wanted to do everything that Blake could do.
Brett putting together the fire truck puzzle.
Sitting in the fire truck at the East Lake Station open house.
Blake putting out a fire.
He needed help with the bigger hose.
The antique fire truck that took people for rides.
Riding on the firetruck.
The eye reflection on the monitor is always so creepy.
Bath time!
The corn on the cob obsession.
Making some birthday presents for Daddy.
Brett putting in the last piece of his 24 piece farm puzzle. He is amazing with puzzles. I had to return some 12 piece puzzles I got for his birthday in a couple weeks. He's just about past them already.
We saw this at the store and Blake said "Hey look at that orange juice machine!" and I just thought it was too funny not to take a picture.
Brett showing off his completed puzzle. After he puts in the last piece he stands up and points back and forth and says "fire truck" in his own little way. He's so proud.
Blake insisted on going for a stroller ride in the 90 degree heat. I've always wanted to try and make an umbrella shade for the double stroller and this was my chance. It worked out really well! We tried it first with a blue and white umbrella but Blake said it didn't block enough sun.
I finally got some fizzy kombucha and it is really good! I'm so excited to drink it and I'm kinda bummed that my last batch only made 5 bottles. This time I'm going to start the next batch much faster. Brett LOVES it too, but I try to limit him since it is a fermented drink. He's doing great drinking it out of a dixie cup though.























No comments:
Post a Comment