Each student in Blake's class got to pick one friend to put their handprint next to their own. Blake chose his best friend Lily.
I got to go to a craft night with my friend Karen. We had so much fun and made these cute pieces of art.
The boys were so excited after setting up the new art easel.
We had to paint as soon as we got a roll of paper.
Snuggly sleeping baby pic. I can't get enough. I never know when it'll be my last.
Already a distracted driver.
Somehow I managed to get a few extra fruit snacks on my plate but Brett ate them up almost immediately after this pic.
Blake is such a sweet big brother (when he's in a good mood).
These 2 won't leave me alone when I'm trying to make dinner. Maggie suggested I have a dance party. Solid idea, but this is apparently what a dance party looks like while I'm making dinner. They were bouncing on the chair. And as I got my phone to snap this pic, Brett decided to continue the food prep for me. Always chaos!
I was kinda shocked that Brett slept on the couch by himself one day.
All the tissue boxes in the house seemed to empty all at once while we were sick.
Some of the biggest brussel sprouts I've ever seen.
This crazy ramp set up at MyGym that the boys got to ride down on snow saucers.
Brett loves Ms. Lauren.
Brett was busy doing this while I was looking for party decorations for Blake.
Blake's class picture from school. What an improvement over last year!
What Blake woke up to on his birthday. He and Brett were pretty excited about it.
Blake's birthday party at the Kidz World of Play. This is his best friend Lily.
A picture of their decorated hats (of course most of the decorations are on the other side).
Brett didn't want to show off his hat so he gave the stink face.
After his party and naps we went out for a round of putt putt golf. This was the first time the boys had ever been and by the end they were really getting into it.
Brett wanted to use my putter (which was taller than he is) so I got his 24" one (I'm exaggerating, but it was really short).
We went to Celebration Station and the course was really pretty with all the water features. Luckily no one lost a ball in the water.
Blake thought you had to get a hole in one so he would hit it once, then run and pick it up and set it back down next to the hole so he could have one shot at the close putt as well.
So cute.
The long putt follow through.
Poor Brett busted his hand on some of the rocks that line the outside of a lot of the holes.
Group shot after the 18th hole took our balls.





























No comments:
Post a Comment