Saturday, May 23, 2015

Brett - 12 Month Pics

Well this is the last time I have to wrangle a busy little boy in this green rocking chair... bittersweet, but I'm glad I don't have to keep this onesie free of stains anymore haha. This time he brought his trusty fork to keep his hands occupied. He actually loves to sleep with the forks, spoons, and knives from the play kitchen... it's not uncommon for him to have one in each hand while he sleeps. Interesting comfort objects, but safer than a big stuffed animal I suppose. =)

I'm still so glad Maggie got me monthly ties for Blake's first year, and luckily I was able to get some for Brett that were similar but different patterns for his first year. I'll treasure these photos forever since they grow and change so much over the first 12 months!




What? We're not done yet?


Mommy had to bring out the piggy snort for this shoot. It is a crowd favorite this week.



I just love those eyes. 




He's leaning out so much and looking more like a toddler. 


I'm going to try and climb up this chair now.


This is the "I'm trying to run away and not let you catch me" face... even though there wasn't anywhere to go.


I think he was worried about some weed-eaters outside again.


And one last smile. I know I'm biased but he is really growing into such a cute little boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment