Wednesday, May 6, 2015

April {2015} Cell Phone Pics

Blake dying Easter eggs.



Before we went out on a walk where Blake wanted to help give me an extra workout.



Trying out the Moby with the side carry. Didn't work too well.



Our new kitchen tv setup. We no longer have a small one on the counter, woohoo! Yes I realize the wires are everywhere but oh well, it works.



Ergo side carry works much better!



Brett's room got rearranged. We still have more decorating to do but this is a quick shot.



They redid the entrance to our little part of the neighborhood and I think it looks so nice!


I've been eating 4-5 lb of carrots a week so here they are all prepped on the weekend. They're quite tasty when sauteed up in bacon grease. ;)



The eggs that Blake and I decorated with nail polish. It was pretty cool, but really smelly.



An Instagram of our walk with Blake on my back.



Boys with whisks. Surprisingly, I still have one more that I can use for the kitchen.



Play time in Blake's room.


Brett's first time with the water table. He loves it!



My first go at homemade chicken soup. It turned out really good and I made it just in time for us all to catch a nasty cold/sickness.



This boy does not like me to make dinner without him.



The boys at 11 months.



No comments:

Post a Comment