The big exciting news this week is that Michael and Maggie had their little boy! We’re so excited for them, and he is such a cute baby! After visiting hours were over at the hospital and the family had all left, we got a chance to Skype with them and their newest addition. That little boy looks so much like Michael but I think there is a hint of Maggie in his eyes. Thank goodness for technology and being able to chat face-to-face and not feel hundreds of miles away. =)
Back home, our little baby boy has been bouncing off the walls of my belly. I think he has started to get bouts of the hiccups every so often and some of them actually make me jump. Chris was finally able to feel one and that seems to have been enough for him, haha. I really wish I could get a look in there and see what he's doing sometimes. There are kicks and pokes in all directions and I wonder what he could possibly be doing. After seeing how adorable his cousin is, I can't wait to see what baby Harvey looks like. For the longest time, the thought didn't cross my mind. Now I'm more curious than ever.
I think this little heater in my belly has started keeping me warmer, which actually isn't so bad since the winter months are approaching... now we just need to pass that memo to whoever is in charge of the weather here in Florida. It's time to get the highs out of the 80s. It will be nice to have the end of my pregnancy be during the winter months because of the cooler temperatures but the downside is that the sun rises on my way to work and sets on my drive home so there isn't much time to enjoy the nice weather.
With all the indoor time lately, we were able to get the combo dresser/changing table put together finally. We had a couple hiccups and had to exchange 2 damaged parts, but it is all assembled and fits in a good spot in the nursery. Now that we've decided that we're going with a jungle type theme, we're more than likely going to have to repaint the nursery. All the cute decorations we are accumulating are greenish and with the olive green walls, it is just a lot of different shades of green. This was the one room in the house that had a color other than your basic tan and it looks like we might have to paint it to match. We just don't want to limit ourselves with decorations that will go with the already green walls. As with all decisions in the Harvey household, no decision will be final until those walls end up a different color.
Speaking of decisions... still debating over the baby's name. And here's the 23 week belly.
No comments:
Post a Comment