The boys now share a room. We had just a queen sized bed for Blake in his room, but we were able to add Brett's twin to one side so they can be together but not touching. I'm surprised how well all the furniture fits since this is our smallest bedroom, haha.
Brett loves all the stuffed animals and his heavy blanket.
Then we added their name pictures above their beds. It's such a cozy room now!
It wouldn't be Halloween without roasted pumpkin seeds, yum!
The boys wanted a Pokemon theme for their pumpkins this year. Blake wanted the litwick and Brett wanted a pokeball.
We finally got the office unpacked and organized. There are still some extra things in this picture that needed to be put away, but I almost always forget the before pictures which make it hard to appreciate how far we've come.
And our computer table which now has 2 desktops and is where Chris works on his work laptop as well.
Brett made his name out of blocks.
Blake started a YouTube channel "BlazePlayz"and has made some videos of himself playing Prodigy and Minecraft.
Our first snow of the year, Nov 12.
Homemade soft pretzels. The boys didn't like them very much, but Chris and I thought they were pretty good.
Our thankful tree was pretty half-hearted this year, but we do have a lot to be thankful for.
I found my old jewelry making kit and still have a few supplies left to make Santa Clause earrings. I sadly haven't been able to find anymore in the stores near us. I have a good amount of string, but limited beads, and only 1 needle. I have no idea where to find more of these beads and needles, but I'd love to get back into making these earrings.
We had the great honor of having one of our favorite dance choreographers come to our gym and do a 90 minute mastersclass with us. We do a ton of dances that are her choreo from her YouTube channel "Medora Cesarano", and then she came and danced with us again the next day. She is such a sweet person and we're so thankful she was able to bring her talent and energy all the way from Seattle!
Blake started an after school program called Young Rembrandts and this was the drawing he did the first class. It is a few different elements from Mario, and the teacher took them step by step as they created this awesome piece of art.
Brett has been really into creating his own Pokemon drawings. This is one of the many. He has been copying them from online pictures and then cutting them out.
The boys making drawings from online pictures of Pokemon characters. And of course I have my Mew in the bottom of the pic, since I had to participate as well (which I gladly did since I love my art).
At Rock City for our annual Thanksgiving visit.
Blake's favorite part of the whole walking path.
Sweet Blake.
It is hard to get enough pictures to show how pretty all the lights are.
Waiting on some refreshments.
These 4 always have such a great time together.
Family pic!
One last cousin pic for the night.
The next day we got to go to the Tennessee Aquarium for the first time. Brett wasn't in the mood for pictures yet...
Brett's favorite aquatic animal, the blue crayfish.
All 5 Harvey cousins.
The scuba diver basically begged us to take his picture.
Brett with the giant spider crab.
And he loved pretending to be a clownfish and swim around in the "sea anemone".








































No comments:
Post a Comment