We spent a ton of time in the pool this month. Brett was showing me one of his new skills here; "floating on his back".
Blake finally learned to go underwater and we're all so excited!!
Brett got our family Minecraft all set up.
The first of the golden jubilee tomatoes are getting big.
The cherry tomatoes are growing like crazy.
Love all the fun pool time this summer!
I finally got all the beds mulched. This was the first section. They look so much nicer!
We went to Chris's company festival at Main Event and had a blast.
The boys riding the snow sleds. Brett and I agreed that it was our favorite game there.
Brett and Chris doing a little skiing.
Family pic before we started bowling.
Well look who won!
The Harvey boys and the Clarke girls at the pool.
We finally made it to the Root Beer Stand for a footlong and some root beer. =)
I finally got out the clock project that I had put on hold years ago and now we have a nice looking silent clock for the kitchen. I found this clock years ago at Target that I loved but it made that loud ticking sound, so I got a different motor online and had to take everything apart and put it back together again multiple times. I'm so glad to finally have it figured out and working!
Just a quick storm passing through, over our pool.
My Sun-In highlights.
This was the inspiration for my summer painting for the niche.
And my finished product. I'm so happy with how it turned out!
More and more cherry tomatoes as the month has gone on.
The heat index has been intense all over the east coast the past few weeks.
I got a good 4 inches of hair chopped off because it was getting to be a bit much with all the pool time.
The boys and me at Summit Park.
Snack time while we joined the Clarke's at their pool for the day.
We have to pump up Chris's car tire quite often with this little air compressor. It got closed in the car door and was completely crushed, but I was quite happy to have had a successful repair with super glue and electrical tape.
This boy loves his watermelon.
The marigolds have been so pretty this year and they're doing so well!
The boys made tow trucks at the Home Depot Kids Workshop.
Some of the beautiful/delicious cherry tomatoes from the garden.
And the squash.
The boys were so proud of the necklaces they earned at the Mason Library for their summer reading logs.
And a picture of this amazing omelette that I made, then topped with orange tomato from the garden. It was incredible.






































No comments:
Post a Comment