The boys and I went sledding at VOA park and had a great time.
From the bottom of the hill.
And then from the top.
A bunch of my dance friends all happened to dress the same as me one day. There was another one, but she ran out too quickly.
We got a replacement trampoline for the living room because the other one was falling apart. So glad Little Tikes replaced it for us under warranty.
After ordering 4 different fans, we were able to put together enough pieces to get 1 working fan. Hunter's quality has really gone down (even though their prices have gone up).
After quite a few days without a kitchen sink, we finally installed a new one!
We went to the Behringer Crawford Museum on their free day. It had a lot of exhibits about the history of travel in the Cincinnati area. The boys didn't find it too exciting so we probably won't go back.
My newest obsession: roasted sweet potatoes.
Our family's latest obsession: Hay Day on the mobile phones. We're all getting really good at tending to our virtual farms.
Brett did such a great time addressing all his Valentines to his classmates this year.
I got to join him for his class Valentines Day party.
He was in heaven with all the sugary treats.
The boys and I had our traditional candle-lit dinner for Valentine's Day as well. We turned on some relaxing "love music" I think and had our dinner on the nice dishes with our only candle haha.
Brett drew this picture of himself and Blake with a heart in between them. Brett likes red so he is the red side, and since Blake likes blue, he is the blue side.
I reorganized all my clothes drawers and having everything look so organized makes me happy (even if it does give me too many options every time I open the drawers).
The girl cousins came for a visit, so we attempted the zoo in February. What we didn't realize was that a lot of the fun zoo stuff is closed in the winter for maintenance so we probably won't do that again.
We did find some warmth, at least, in the Wings of the World building.
Brett signs his name every morning at school, and I got to see him sign in on the first say that they started writing their last names. So cute! His little school and teachers are just the best.
Blake and Brett, and their friends Bridget and Frances at after school pickup.
Blake got a new phone for his birthday. He wasn't excited at first, but now he loves it.
Mimi and I got to have lunch with Blake at school on his birthday. I'm so glad he has a group of friends that sit with him at the peanut free table this year.
Happy 7th birthday to my sweet Blake.
Little did we know that he would only have all his baby teeth for a few more days.
Brett was "Star of the Week" in his class, the last week of the month. He got to share a bunch of stuff about himself and even had Mimi as his special guest reader!
Our little magician.
Mimi as the guest reader in Brett's class. He picked 2 pop up books to read.
This one has Brett's "All About Me" poster and pictures on the wall behind him.
That big front tooth was getting pushed down and was really wiggly. I think the was the last picture I got before it fell out.

































No comments:
Post a Comment