Monday, October 8, 2018

September {2018} Cell Phone Pics

The boys love when their girl cousins come to visit. We ate out at Old Bag of Nails and everyone kept busy with the activity placemats.


Grandad is always up for helping with some crazy Blake experiments. 


Good job Breelyn. Now lets see how long he'll stay stuck in there, haha.


Brett teaching Breelyn how to play video games.


Some lovely pool weather over Labor Day weekend!



Chris and his Dad put in a new dishwasher, woohoo! It is super quiet, and doesn't leave rust on the dishes, and now I have a spot for my kitchen towel!


The orange pepper plant went crazy and we counted over 30 peppers growing at one time.


Such a hot month.


Pretty orange peppers.


Papa, Mimi, Brett, and I got to have a zoo day while Blake was at school.


Watching the turtles I think.


So many penguins!


My little superhero on patrol.


My Granny passed away, so made the trip to Virginia to be at her funeral service. It was wonderful to get to see my family again... it had been way too long. AND I got to meet my newest nephew (my sister Lindsay's 3rd boy), Paxton! That brings the grand total of Gessner grandkids to 7 boys and 0 girls.


I had to get a picture with my brother before he headed off to another event. Such a busy guy.


The Gessner kiddos.


My mom, sister, and I took a girls trip to the winery for a wine tasting. The view was amazing, the wine was delish, and the company was absolutely perfect!



Lins is such a good Mom. <3


I had forgotten how beautiful the area is where I grew up in Northern Virginia.


My cousin Taylor came to visit us at dinner later that night!


On my drive back to Ohio, I went through the mountains of Maryland and West Virginia. They were so beautiful!



The boys helped harvest the dried sunflower seeds from the sunflower we grew.


Mustache day at Blake's school.



Mimi and I finally got to go have lunch with Blake! He was so surprised and gave us a big thumbs up when we saw us. So cute!


Our silly strawberry plant that only makes runners, and no strawberries. 


Summit Park just opened their new playscape which has a bunch of new things to play on. The crowd favorite was the zipline!


We went up to the tower to find out where we needed to go to find the new playground area.


The overwhelming supply of orange peppers from our garden.


I've been pretty into puzzles lately, and I'm trying to get the boys to help me. Brett is really good at them, but he only likes to help in small sections. 


Brett was really proud of the chalk robot we made in the driveway.


Beckett and Brett, ready to start their bike-a-thon at school.


The decorations didn't last very long.


Everyone lined up at the starting line.


Brett did a ton of laps on his scooter.


And ice pops at the finish line.


I had Brett take a picture of me with my golden jubilee tomatoes that had grown taller than me!


We harvested our carrots because we needed the pot for our fall mums. We did much better than last year, the largest one was 5 or 6 inches!


Changing out the door handles in our house made me so happy. Can't wait to get rid of the rest of the gold fixtures!


Finished our first 750 piece puzzle.


Brett loves hanging out in front of his toy stash. He builds things with Legos and K'nex mostly.


Boys playing in the mud.


And boys playing with water.



No comments:

Post a Comment