Happy birthday to a 4-year-old with one of the biggest personalities I've ever seen. You are the biggest snuggle-bunny I know, and your strong hugs can sometimes cut off circulation to my head. This year you've continued to do things with every ounce of your being. You love hard and you fight hard, and for such a small person, you can be oh-so-loud.
You've brought strong-willed to a new level this year but we know this will serve you well in the future. You even said you wouldn't take these pictures if you wore the shoes I had planned for you to wear. You insisted on your favorite "crocs and socks" so I figured it would be only fitting to let you pick our your shoes (since you are very set on picking out all the rest of your outfits on a daily basis). We also had to alternate photo spots because you wanted to choose your own locations. I love that you picked pink for your balloons because that has been one of your favorite colors (in addition to red) for the past year or more.
We love you sweet boy,
Mommy & Daddy
This is your ornery look. (read: I'm not cooperating unless I can negotiate candy into this situation)
I think this is the biggest smile we got because it was one of the photo spots that you chose... next to the tree stump. (Insert eye-roll emoji)
No comments:
Post a Comment