Tuesday, July 4, 2017

June {2017} Cell Phone Pics

Enjoying our beautiful pool with friends.


Brett made this chicken puppet pretty much on his own. He was very proud.


The garden at the beginning of the month. It was just starting to get hot so I had to start a new watering routine.


Our carrots.


Playing in the stream at Smale Park.



Blake went to Rainforest summer camp at the same place he went to preschool. Oddly, I don't have a picture of him.


I sauteed up the first mini zucchini that we got out of the garden. It was only 4 inches long and not very big but it sure tasted good!


The boys thought it was so cool that both of their names showed up on different radio stations at the same time.


Our first real zucchini from the garden. So cool and yummy!


The cucumber plant only produced strange shaped cucumbers and they were really small.


The garden near the beginning of the month.


The boys were making fart noises at the pool and laughing hysterically. So the boy humor begins early..


The sweetest!


The boys had a blast with the new bubble blower.


Garden harvest!


The boys wanted to wash dishes so I set them up a station outside in the rain.


Brett is quite a character. He loves dressing up in all kinds of things.


Every time they step outside they grab a super soaker and have to get something wet.



More zucchini.


And our first tiny peppers (that eventually rotted and I had to toss them out - sadface).


Reading with a Captain America mask. 


Apparently it gets quite hot in Ohio.


Made some zucchini pancakes with our homegrown zucchini. Very fresh tasting.


Took the boys on a picnic at the park and we had a great time finding cloud shapes after we ate.


This boy and his dress-up.


The nature playground at Armco Park is such a great concept since the boys don't like traditional playsets.


We tried bowling since kids bowl free during the summer. The ball ramp was very inconsistent so they mainly just got frustrated, but at least Brett is strong enough to carry his ball over to the ramp himself now.




We have been eating a ton of homemade guac now that I figured out how to keep cilantro fresh in the fridge for a long time, woohoo!


It rained again so the boys made ice water in as many containers as they could find.


This is what summer should look like, amiright?


Creepy floating balloon.


All the new baby zucchinis! This is my favorite plant because it produces a lot and often.


Strolling around the loop at the park.


Trying to get extended for my new yoga pose, the side crow. I started taking yoga this month and I'm really loving it so far!


Love these smiles after another ride around the lake!


Minestrone with some of those home grown zucchini (yes the garden is my newest obsession if you couldn't tell).


Taught Blake how to eat meat off the drumstick and he couldn't get enough!


At the Children's Museum in Cincinnati.




My first cherry tomato almost ripe enough to eat! It took a couple more days and it was really good!


Playdough creations.




A couple more zucs before I picked them.



Playing the silly faces game.




Brett getting a piggy back from cousin Breelyn. They're too cute together!


Cousins calming down before bedtime.


No comments:

Post a Comment