Friday, September 9, 2016

August {2016} Cell Phone Pics

Pool day for Mommy's birthday.


Group nap and I just love their little hands.


Sleeping boys.


"Uppy uppy uppy" turned into this since I had to make dinner.


The breakfast spread for this mess of a child. He never eats enough for dinner and he's always starving and grumpy first thing in the morning.


Went out to see Bad Moms with my friend Meagan.


My recycling helpers.


I'm going to miss the beautiful storm clouds down here.


Blake's first day of school.


Art day at home and we decided to make boosters from the game Candy Crush.


Blake's job at school the first week was The Reporter. It was cute that they can just say anything they want. You never know what these 4 years olds will come up with.


Brett had his meet and greet with his teachers and he got to play dress up. Here is the little construction worker.


And the cutest fireman.


And he felt right at home getting all the kitchen equipment set up.


A beautiful storm cloud that blocked the sun while I worked out in the yard one day. It was glorious.


Brett's first day of school. He wasn't sure what to think at first but it did not go well.


Yummy pineapple kombucha. It has the best fizz!


The boys watering the new plants in the front yard. (There was someone down the street mowing their yard so the earmuffs had to be worn.)


A quick shot after finishing up the new atrium redesign.


Got a few plants to liven up the landscaping in the front yard before putting the house on the market. I also power washed the driveway to make it a little brighter.



No comments:

Post a Comment