Saturday, February 6, 2016

January {2016} Cell Phone Pics

First Blake had to show Grandpa how to cut off part of the paper.


Then he let Grandpa take a try and then had to show him the next step which was stapling the decorated coffee filter onto the paper.


Blake said his student did a good job. =)


This was sweet... until it wasn't.


Testing out some of the children's books at Marshalls. It was convenient that the pet beds were right next to the books.


Snuggly baby naps are the best.


Returning books at the library.


Blake practicing putting letters together to send in the mail.


This is how Blake walks around in the morning after taking his night diaper off (before getting his underpants on) so Brett thought he'd do the same thing.


Brett's bed-head, cheese smile. He's so stinkin cute.



Blake insisted on leading Brett by the hand. He wanted to go get on the merry-go-round, but they would soon find out how many teenagers were on it and have to find something else to do.


Can't get enough of the cuteness.


Our New Year's Day trip to play in the sand on the causeway.


We made a sandman since we don't get snow here.


I got to go to a painting class and loved it!


Lining up all their magnets.


The boys searching for rocks with their Halloween baskets.


My friend Melissa came to art class with me for round 2 and it was so much fun!


I was having a good hair day so I had to take a selfie.


A little January water table fun. We finally had a break from 2 days straight of rain.


So glad Grandpa came to visit. The boys loved having him!


Snuggly baby nap. I love getting to nap with the kiddos. By 2PM I'm wiped.



No comments:

Post a Comment