Second child = hand-me-downs so Brett got to be a pirate. He actually wore the hat, so I'm happy to say that after 2 children it actually got used.
I dressed up as well since I made a costume for a Halloween party a few weeks prior. I love this picture!
Mimi was here for Halloween too, so she got a pic with the boys.
Blake wanted to help with the pumpkin but after realizing he might get dirty, he decided against it and let Brett do the dirty work. He tried pulling the lid off, but it had too much gooey stuff to get it off.
Brett was ready to dig right in and loved scooping out the seeds. He kept saying "ma" (more).
Blake wanted a "friendly ghost" carved onto our pumpkin. We found one online that was like this but scary, so we changed the mouth to a smiley face and voila!
We also got some smaller pumpkins at the pumpkin patch that we decorated with paint. After finishing the seeds from the big pumpkin, we decided to harvest all the seeds from the smaller ones too. I was shocked at how many seeds were in the small pumpkins! Between 2 of the smaller ones, we had just as many seeds as the big one had.
So yum.
No comments:
Post a Comment