Blake's 3 year old and 4 year old classes put on a Noah's Ark Parade the end of October. Each of the kids was asked to dress up as an animal and Blake decided he wanted to be a cheetah because they're "super fast". We failed to find any cheetah costumes so I went to JoAnn's and found some cheetah print fabric and made one for him. I was really happy with how it turned out, but I didn't realize the parents that helped dress him would leave his regular shirt on underneath... ah well. He still made a cute cheetah even if he didn't enjoy himself in the least. He's not much for performing, but I still think he likes being part of the production. They started by parading around the church, then they sang a couple songs (neither of which Blake sang).
The entrance.
He found me with the giant camera.
The tail was one of my favorite parts of the costume. (As you'll see soon, it was one of his too.)
Blake had no interest in being on stage or performing.
He decided to use his tail to poke all his friends. I felt bad, but couldn't stop laughing.
A close-up of some of his classmates and schoolmates from other classes.
And Blake the statue. Hey, at least he didn't cry and actually stood up there with his class!
The cutest cheetah. He was quite happy to have the parade over with.
No comments:
Post a Comment