I got this Mom.
My first go at cheesy Valentines for Blake's class.
Blake's classroom on the morning of their Valentine's party.
Brett rubbing a nursing pad in my face while I was trying to get him down for a nap.
After the failed nap attempt.
We tried having Brett ride in the carrier on my back so I could make dinner. The excitement lasted about 5 mins tops and involved a lot of wet willies.
My number 1 cutie pie.
We had a couple weeks of Florida weather and it got cold enough for hats to be needed.
The boys playing on Mimi's bed. Blake loves his little brother and is very sweet with him. Brett just plopped down in Blake's lap who was nice enough to share his doctor's kit.
This is the coldest I've ever seen it in Palm Harbor.
My view from the back of the double stroller.
Happy baby!
Playing on the DJ table.
Our washing machine broke the day before President's Day weekend. Luckily Mimi was home when the motor broke and a white cloud of smoke came out of the old washer and started filling the house, so she was able to turn it off so it wouldn't get worse. Sadly, a large load of clothes ended up having an electrical burning smell. On the bright side, we were able to find a decent deal on a new washing machine since there were sales going on that weekend.
Interesting sleeping position during our sleep training week.
A real smile from Blake!
Brett loves riding in the stroller now.
Hug or head lock... you choose.
My Valentines present from Chris. I kept it for a week and couldn't handle Apple so I ended up going with a new Samsung GS4 which I love! And Chris finally got a smart phone (my old GS3).
This is a project that I've been meaning to tackle for over a year and now we finally have a growth chart to track the heights of the boys over the years! I really love how it turned out.
The boys at 9 months.





















No comments:
Post a Comment