Monday, September 1, 2014

August {2014} Cell Phone Pics

A 3 month comparison of the boys. They have similar mouths I still think but not much else matches. Brett definitely is looking more like the Krouse side of the family. I see a lot of Lindsay and Vernon in his eyes and nose.


I thought it would be interesting to see all the Gessner boys at 3 months to compare. I think Vernon and Brett look the most alike.


My test subject for the Ergo. It holds up to 45 lb so I technically could carry Blake around in it but I'm hoping Brett will become better and more comfortable in it.


Blake got some new sunglasses which is a big deal since he would never wear them before. He always complains when he's out in the sun that it's so bright so maybe these will get some use.


My lunch for the past couple months. I eat the same breakfast and lunch every day since it is something that doesn't bother Brett's tummy. I don't know what I'd do without avocados... they're so tasty and filling!


Putting those shades to good use.


The new skillet I got for my birthday. I love being able to cook lots of bacon at one time now.


Brett's first time in the big stroller. I propped him up with the Moby wrap rolled up on either side and he did great. He even fell asleep while strolling through the mall.


Blake playing dress up in a dress. So cute!


The many faces of Brett.


The boys after a morning walk around the neighborhood. We had lower humidity for a couple days and got in a couple nice walks.


No comments:

Post a Comment