Sunday, August 3, 2014

July {2014} Cell Phone Pics

TeeTee and Blake at the beach.


Brett all wrapped up for his nap.


Brett was so happy and calm after his first bottle feed at night. He even laid his head down on my chest and it was so good to have him be so relaxed.


Hanging in the swing over at our friend's house.


Bazinga.


The 4th of July parade before the loud horns and sirens began.


This is how we stay cool in Florida. You gotta have your own shade.


After the horns and sirens. It's good we left the little one at home because it was really loud and hot.


He's so cute when he sleeps.


The list of foods I cut out... I had to write them down so I wouldn't forget.


When we started supplementing I was able to freeze some extra breast milk for the first time ever. It ended up getting used the following week since he stopped taking the formula. Ah well.


This was the first rainbow Blake got to see in real life. I had just pulled out of the garage when I saw it, but he couldn't see from his carseat so I got him back out of the car so he could see it. He talked about it all day. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment