Thursday, May 16, 2013

Cell Phone Pic Recap

I've posted a few pictures on Instagram from my cell phone (and they automatically go to Facebook) so you may have seen these already but here are a few pics from the past month or so. Sometimes it's easier to just take a pic with my cell phone and post them to Facebook since it takes so much longer to actually edit and post the pics from the big camera.

I love that Blake looks so much like me in this picture. You can truly see his Krouse/Gessner side. <3


We had just opened up the Legos and they are so much fun!


"Driving" at Wall Springs Park.


We went up to the tennis courts so he could run around and throw things without us worrying about our tv getting smashed up. He didn't want to throw the balls once we got here of course, he just wanted to play with the container for the balls and grab any sticks/mulch he could reach through the fence... sigh.


Blake finally got to go in the pool for the first time! The water was a perfect temperature and he seemed to like it. He wasn't overly excited but he was nice and calm in the water. Hopefully we'll get to spend a lot more time in the water this summer.


Blake playing with his buddy Logan who stays across the street at his Grandmother's house during the week. When the weather isn't too hot we go and visit and the boys like to play in the yard.



Feeding the giraffe at the zoo with Grandpa Joel and Mimi.


Second time at a restaurant (first time at Olive Garden) and he got to color with crayons. He did pretty well as long as he had his puffs to constantly shove into his mouth. Throwing the coasters on the ground was also a pretty fun game.


One more pic at the tennis court.


Chris and I got all dolled up and went down to St. Pete for my friend Jordan's wedding on Mother's Day weekend. It was at the Vinoy and the wedding was beautiful! It was fun getting a night out and we're so glad Mimi was able to watch Blake for us. 


The gorgeous bride!


A couple weekends ago I went over to a friend's house and she taught me and a couple other girls how to make bread from scratch. This is the bread before the first round of rising. I'm hoping to be able to make our own bread in the future since Blake still isn't doing well with soy and it is hard to find (inexpensive) bread without it. I've been kind of obsessing over learning more about foods and going organic and what types of food are the best for your body. I'm still trying to do more research before implementing too much. Hopefully we can make little changes here and there and maybe it will benefit our whole family. A lot of you know that I love to cook so this is one adventure that I'm looking forward to but it is also quite daunting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment