Thursday, May 9, 2013

Blake at the Splash Park

We took Blake to the water park for the first time a couple weeks ago and he was a little overwhelmed with all the people and water spraying around. He looks so adorable in his swim trunks and rash guard even though they're really big and cover almost all his skin except his head. We tried to keep a hat on his head but there is no way to do it, even with a chin strap. He goes crazy with it on and cries and pulls at it until it's off. 

I tried taking him back a couple more times later in the week and he started to get into it a little more but still refused to wear his hat. He still was more interested in running around the edge of the pool deck and finding people's snacks and toys to play with.

I had to pick him up and bring him to the water to show him it isn't so bad.


Ok I guess I'll touch the water Mom.


Still wouldn't venture out into the water without Mom.


Finally he tried the bubbler.




Last attempt at the hat and distracted him with some water.


Hey maybe this water isn't so bad.





No comments:

Post a Comment