Thursday, July 14, 2011

Week 5

Well this is round #2 and things seem to be going better than last month. I had my first positive test and then miscarried the end of the week before I even made it to the doctor. I went to the doctor to just double check to make sure the miscarriage was fully finished and that we were free to try again. Some doctors say to wait a full cycle, but my doctor said there was really no reason to wait since I only made it to 5 weeks and had no other real complications. This time when I peed on a stick, the second line on the test was a lot darker and more convincing so I'm hoping that means the little one is implanted much better this time.


The symptoms I'm most having so far are a lot of bloating and gas (TMI I know). I feel like I have a balloon expanding in my belly most of the time. Last night I also had some stretching feelings in my lower abs but I thought it was too soon to start feeling this. I'm not normal, so who knows. And then today I started feeling a little morning sickness. I've been trying to eat lots of little snacks all day long because my friend Kara said this is how she coped with her morning sickness.

My first doctor's visit is in a few weeks so until then I'll just hang tight. I haven't let myself get too excited just yet because of what happened last time. Once we get a few more weeks along, I'll start to get more excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment