Brett lost his second tooth on the 3rd.
I love rotkohl. It is so pretty too.
The boys having their first rock climbing lesson.
Brett on the boulder with no rope.
Enjoying the fall leaves at the park.
I had no idea why we had so many lady bugs, but Maggie made a comment about it on Facebook and I learned that we actually had a bunch of those annoying Asian Lady Beetles instead.
Chris and I got to go on a walking field trip with Blake's class, to the Veteran's Memorial in Mason.
Brett's K'nex weapon creations.
Just a cute boy to test out "portrait" mode on my phone camera.
First snow of the season!
The boys school pics.
Proving that our "burning bush" does indeed turn red in the fall.
I still see "my time" a lot.
Blake doing another lesson and confirming that he wants to join the rec league that starts in January.
Working on building a new computer.
I did my first puzzle in almost a year!
Festival of Lights at the zoo. It was good to go again, but man it was so crowded.
No comments:
Post a Comment