Blake earning his white belt. Brett earned his too, but I only have a video.
Class photo with their new belts.
Exploring a new part of Sharon Woods.
We went on a hike at a new place, called Alt Park. It was ok at first, but then the trail got really tight and we couldn't get through without touching all the plants (hopefully not poison ivy) and basically walking through streams (we didn't bring water shoes).
So good to go out with my dance girls and get to catch up.
The first couple red cherry tomatoes.
More of Brett's zinnias are blooming with a new color each time.
The hibiscus is finally blooming!
The sunflowers are starting to grow taller, and I have to keep them fenced in with a pinwheel to keep the critters from eating the leaves off. Once they get to the height of the fence, I can take it all down (and remove the weeds, haha).
Tried some zucchini fries with all the extra zucchini I've been getting from the garden. They were good, except I must've messed up the recipe because they were way too salty.
Pool day.
Finally getting some red tomatoes to enjoy!
Painting the corner bedroom one more time.
Ice pops at the pool.
The plan to keep the plants watered while we're on vacation for a week.
























No comments:
Post a Comment