6 years of balloons for Brett!
My plants didn't get quite as tall this year but they were amazing producers.
Our first family hike at Sharon Woods. It was a beautiful day and a gorgeous hike!
Brett's balloon pictures are all framed.
Blake got tested for peanuts again just to check since it had been a couple years. Unfortunately, he still has quite a large reaction.
We took a day trip to go up to West Liberty, OH and see the Ohio Caverns. The boys thought it was awesome. I can't wait to take them to see even bigger ones.
The tunnels were actually pretty cramped.
I think they're known for having the most colorful caverns in the US.
This huge stalactite is their most well known.
We finally got a hibiscus bloom! And I had no ide what color it would be.
The boys painting a solar system set. It was supposed to be glow in the dark paint but it didn't glow very well.
Getting the Halloween tree all decorated.
We had to have our check valve and PRV replaced on the main incoming water line.
More blooms.
Blake's desk setup. He likes to have everything all spread out.
And I think this was the final bloom.
Brett is always building something.
The final harvest before the freeze.
The boys and I were ninjas for Halloween. I decided last minute to find everything black that I had to join in. Good thing we already had facemasks on hand.
Blake's dragon and Brett's fox.




































No comments:
Post a Comment